- Reduced ink replacement and up to 1 year of ink in the box1: Set it up, print, and forget about replacing ink, with up to 1 year of ink included in the box.1. Boost productivity with fast print and scan speeds and versatile paper-handling options, including 11″ x 17″ print, copy, scan and fax capabilities2an automatic document feeder with a capacity of 50 pages3and 100-sheet multipurpose tray.
- The next generation of inkjet printing technology with Brother MAXIDRIVE inkjet technology: A redesigned printhead to help minimize printhead degradation and maximize print speeds over previous generations, while delivering high quality print results. Designed for durability and consistent printing, even with long-term use, these Brother printers are ready to be your business partner for years to come.
- Flexible connection options: Flexible connection options allow you to work seamlessly. Quickly connect to your wireless network with built-in dual-band wireless (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz)4, Wi-Fi Direct®, connect via Ethernet or even to a single computer via USB. Download Brother Mobile Connect5 on your mobile device for easy product setup, on-the-go printing and scanning capabilities, ongoing machine maintenance and more.
- Advanced security and eco-friendly features: Triple-layered security features help protect sensitive documents and securely connect to your device and network while printing, essential for today’s business environment. These powerful printers are also extremely energy efficient – they are ENERGY STAR® and EPEAT® Silver certified. Optional Eco-friendly fashion and ink-save mode reduce energy consumption and ink usage, while automatic two-sided printing saves paper and lowers costs for your business.
- Hassle-free printing: Genuine Brother ink and toner deliver vivid images and crisp text, for high-quality, hassle-free printing for your business or any task at hand. Genuine Brother ink is specially formulated and tested to perform to the highest standards, helping to deliver reliable, smudge-free, smudge-free printing while extending the life of your printhead.
“The way our customers work has changed and our printing technology is changing with it. Today’s workplace can be at home, in the office, or almost anywhere on the go. Users expect speed, hassle-free convenience and a seamless experience,” said To mark Hoffman, Director, Product Marketing and Product Development, B2C Printing at Brother. “Our new series of printers are designed to give contractors and businesses of all sizes a personalized feel while meeting their printer’s essential needs – speed, high-quality output and economical supplies without the hassle of long-term supply cycles. awkward last minute.”
In addition to the MFC-J5855DW ($299.996), MFC-J6555DW ($329.996) and MFC-J6955DW ($429.996) INKvestment Tank color inkjet all-in-one printers, Brother also launched the MFC-J5340DW ($249.996) All-in-One Inkjet Printer and the MFC-J5955DW, the very first color inkjet in the Brother Workhorse series sold through Brother Gold Authorized Partners. The models offer the performance you need at an attractive price suitable for a small business, while addressing mixed fleets for a more professional and home environment. In addition to the Brother advantage of three-level security, the MFC-J6955DW and MFC-J5955DW have also passed the strict security of Keypoint Intelligence-Buyers Lab (BLI) printer and MFP security validation tests for device penetration to provide protection against vulnerabilities in device firmware/operating system, ports, printing protocols, embedded web page, connectivity pathways and other areas.
With flexible connection options, intuitive features, versatile paper handling with the ability to print, copy, scan and fax up to 11″x17″ (depending on model), these printers are the perfect partner for your business with Brother MAXIDRIVE inkjet technology. The new Brother INKvestment Tank series all-in-one printers and the new inkjet all-in-one printer are the perfect partner for businesses of all sizes.
For more information on the new Brother INKvestment Tank all-in-one inkjet printers, please visit Brother-usa.com/inkvestment-tank/business.
For more information on Brother inkjet all-in-one printers, go to Brother-usa.com/home/printers-fax/inkjet-printers.
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading provider of home office and business products, home appliances for sewing and craft enthusiasts, and industrial solutions that are revolutionizing the way we live and work. . Brother International Corporation is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd. With global sales exceeding $6 billion, this global manufacturer was launched over 100 years ago. Bridgewater, New Jersey is Brother’s headquarters in the Americas. It has fully integrated sales, marketing, manufacturing, research and development capabilities located in the United States. In addition to its headquarters, Brother has facilities in California, Illinois and Tennessee, as well as subsidiaries in Canada, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Peru and Mexico. For more information, visit www.brother.com.
- Based on average monthly print volumes of approximately 300 pages at 60% black pages / 40% color pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 24711 using 4 cartridges supplied in the box. For more information on page yield, see www.brother.com/pageyield.
- Features not available on all models.
- Maximum capacity based on using 20 lb paper.
- Requires wireless connection.
- Requires connection to a wireless network. The Brother Mobile Connect app free download is not available in all countries.
- Prices may vary. Prices set by authorized retailers and partners.
CONTACT: Ashley Guido, [email protected]
SOURCEBrother International Corporation