DUBLIN, May 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “European Lighting Fixtures Market” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The report covers 30 European countries (Austria, Belgium–Luxemburg, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, UK, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia).
The report is structured as follows:
- Chapter I Basic Data offers an overview of the European Lighting industry with production, consumption and international trade data, highlighting the two major market segments of Lighting in Europe. Europe: residential/consumer lighting and professional lighting.
- Chapter II Business Trend offers lighting fixtures basic data and key macroeconomic indicators needed to analyze industry performance by country over the past 6 years, as well as forecasts for the next three years.
- Chapter III International trade provides detailed tables on exports and imports of luminaires in the 30 European countries considered, by country and geographical area of destination/origin.
- Chapter IV Market Structure offers an analysis of the luminaires market by segment, by types of products manufactured, by light sources used by European luminaire manufacturers, and an overview of new technologies. Financial data for a sample of companies and data on employment and productivity in the lighting industry are also provided.
- Chapter V Distribution Channels provides an overview of the main distribution channels active in the European Lighting Fixtures market through tables showing the distribution of Lighting Fixtures sales by distribution channel for most of the largest companies. A selection of architectural and lighting designer offices is also included
- Chapter VI and Chapter VII Sales by Product and Country: Major Companies Market Share analyzes the competitive system providing an overview of key local and foreign players present in each segment and each market via detailed tables presenting sales data luminaires by product and by country of destination, percentage variations compared to the previous year, market shares.
The report is the result of:
- information collected from approximately 200 companies active in the field of lighting. The information was gathered either through active participation or through company balance sheets, figures and estimates;
- analysis of the databases of luminaire manufacturers in Europe and around the world;
- web scraping (locating lighting dealers and other relevant outlets);
- investor relations and balance sheets of around 80 companies;
- general documentation relating to the lighting industry;
- official foreign trade figures provided by Eurostat.
Main topics covered:
1. BASIC DATA
- European lighting market by segment: luminaires, LED and conventional lamps; Lighting Fixtures Market by Segment: Residential/Consumer, Architectural/Commercial, Industrial, Outdoor; Total lighting market by European country; Production, international trade and consumption of luminaires by European country
2. ACTIVITY TREND AND FORECAST
- For the group Europe as a whole and for each European country considered: Production, consumption, international trade in luminaires and comparison with selected national indicators, 2016-2021 and forecasts 2022-2025.
3. INTERNATIONAL TRADE
- For the group Europe as a whole and for each European country considered: Exports and imports of luminaires by country and by geographical area of destination/origin, 2016-2021
4. MARKET STRUCTURE
- Products and applications. Breakdown of residential/consumer lighting sales by style and product; Architectural/Commercial, Industrial and Outdoor Lighting Sales Breakdown by Product and Application. Estimates and market data for a sample of companies.
- Financial results: financial analysis based on a sample of more than 300 European companies active in the lighting sector, including: profitability ratios, structure ratios, employment data and ratios per employee
5. DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
- Insight. Breakdown of lighting sales by distribution channel. Consumer and professional luminaires. Estimates and market data for a sample of companies. A selection of contacts for the Contract market: Architecture and design offices, Lighting designers.
6. SALES BY PRODUCT: MARKET SHARES OF LARGE COMPANIES
7. SALES BY COUNTRY: MARKET SHARES OF LARGE COMPANIES
Select the companies mentioned:
- 3F Philip
- Amira Impex
- Bravida Prenade
- shout Europe
- dark at night
- Dar Lighting
- MD Lights
- Delta Light
- DW Windsor
- Experience Marks
- Feilo Sylvania
- IBV Hungary
- Linea Light
- Louis Poulsen
- IT IS
- Molto Luce
- Osram digital lighting
- Panasonic Lifestyle Solutions
- Lighting performance
- Shopping street
- SG Armaturen
- Mean (Philips Lighting)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kvzynb
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets