DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–“Freight Forwarding Global Market Report 2022” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global freight forwarding market is expected to grow from $180.66 billion in 2021 to $191.71 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1%. The market is expected to reach $220.34 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.5%.
The different logistics models include first party logistics, second party logistics, third party logistics and involve various modes of transportation such as air freight forwarding, sea freight forwarding, road freight forwarding, rail freight forwarding. The different types of customers include B2B, B2C. These are used in various applications such as industry and manufacturing, retail, healthcare, media and entertainment, military, oil and gas, food and beverage, etc.
North America was the largest region in the Freight Transportation Market in 2021. Regions covered in this report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America , South America, the Middle East and Africa.
Growth in international trade volumes is contributing significantly to the growth of the freight forwarding market. International trade is the exchange of services and products between countries. Global trade will give consumers and countries the opportunity to be exposed to goods and services that are not available in their own country, or more expensive domestically.
Freight forwarders organize the intermodal transport of goods on behalf of shippers, and the increase in trade volume will boost freight forwarding activities. For example, according to the World Trade Organization, the global merchandise trade volume grew by 8.0% in 2021. Hence, growth in international trade volumes is expected to fuel the growth of the freight transportation market in the future. ‘coming.
The integration of artificial intelligence (AI) has become a key trend gaining popularity in the freight forwarding market. Artificial intelligence plays an important role in reducing costs, saving time, improving productivity and increasing accuracy through automation and real-time data.
1) By Services: Transport And Warehousing; Packaging and documentation; Insurance; Value-added services
2) By logistics model: First party logistics; Second party logistics; Third party logistics
3) By Mode of Transport: Air Freight Shipping; Sea freight forwarding; Road freight forwarding; Rail Freight Shipping
4) By type of customer: B2C; B2B
5) By Application: Industrial And Manufacturing; Detail; Health care; Media and entertainment; Military; Oil and gas; Food and drinks; Others
Main topics covered:
2. Characteristics of the freight transport market
3. Freight Transportation Market Trends and Strategies
4. Impact of COVID-19 on freight transport
5. Freight Transportation Market Size and Growth
6. Freight Transportation Market Segmentation
7. Regional and Country-wise Freight Transportation Market Analysis
8. Asia Pacific Freight Forwarding Market
9. China Freight Forwarding Market
10. India Freight Forwarding Market
11. Japan Freight Forwarding Market
12. Australia Freight Forwarding Market
13. Indonesia Freight Forwarding Market
14. South Korea Freight Forwarding Market
15. Western Europe freight forwarding market
16. UK Freight Transport Market
17. Germany Freight Transport Market
18. Freight transport market in France
19. Eastern Europe Freight Forwarding Market
20. Russia freight transport market
21. North America Freight Transportation Market
22. United States Freight Forwarding Market
23. South America Freight Forwarding Market
24. Brazil freight forwarding market
25. Middle East Freight Forwarding Market
26. Africa Freight Forwarding Market
27. Freight Transportation Market Competitive Landscape and Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers and Acquisitions in the Freight Transportation Market
29. Freight Transportation Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
DHL Worldwide Shipping
Hellmann Global Logistics
CH Robinson Worldwide
Panalpina World Transport Holding Ltd.
CJ Logistics Corporation
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8hnhr2