Washington, DC – June 14, 2022 – American Energy & Infrastructure executives and senior managers interested in international multilateral trade and business expansion in Eastern Europe are encouraged to register for the American Energy Security and International Trade Summit hosted by the ‘Eastern European Institute for Trade. The summit will be held at the Romanian Embassy in Washington, DC, and will host senior officials from the Romanian Ministry of Energy and several other Eastern European countries, including Moldova, Georgia, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, etc.
U.S. energy and infrastructure organizations that want to expand their services in Eastern Europe or pursue stronger international business relationships and access will network and engage with high-level stakeholders.
The summit will bring together a strong participation of senior officials from the Romanian public and private energy sector from organizations such as:
- National Energy Regulatory Authority
- ROMGAZ SA (National Gas Company of Romania)
- Distrigas SA (Romanian national gas distribution company)
- SAPE (Romanian public energy fund)
- HENRO (Trade association representing the interests of companies producing electricity from fossil fuels)
- DEPOGAZ Ploiesti (Primary gas storage operator in Romania with a share of more than 90% of the total gas storage capacities)
- Vlasit Consulting (Technical assistance company for RES projects, electrical heating installations)
- Goicea Consulting (Managed by the former president of the national electricity distribution company Transelectrica)
- George Sergiu Niculescu (The Romanian Energy Minister will be present virtually to discuss infrastructure and energy business opportunities, and to answer questions.)
The Eastern European Institute for Trade will launch international trade development roundtables, partnerships, joint ventures and working groups which will include ongoing trade collaborations with attending governments as well as national and international trade missions to all aforementioned countries.
EEIT programs to launch:
Black Sea Nations Working Groups:
- Energy & Infrastructure
- Critical Infrastructure Technology
- Renewable energy
- Carbon capture technology and investment
Partnerships with Black Sea nations:
- EDO Regional Partnerships: Strategically tailored partnerships to introduce multinational business and commercial partnerships and a “Partner Region” strategy for US and European economic development organizations.
- Partnerships of professional associations: Partnerships that offer US and European trade associations a solution that provides turnkey multinational trade and business access to their members.
This energy and infrastructure summit offers attendees numerous accelerated opportunities for multinational business development and global expansion to engage in a unique hybrid model that offers direct meetings and collaborations between business and commercial players public and private sectors.
Qualified U.S. business executives and senior executives can attend the summit for free. Space is limited. register here
This summit was made possible through the generous sponsorships of our friends at the US Oil & Gas Association and the Bennet Group.
For more information contact: [email protected]
About Eastern European Institute for Commerce:
Our mission is to act as a strategic channel that provides business enterprises with a reliable, multi-faceted approach and a direct path to accelerated business and economic development between U.S. organizations and our Eastern European allies. Through trade missions, fellowship programs, trade summits, and partnership programs of EEIT’s regional economic organizations and trade associations, we continually raise the bar for meaningful international government relations and multilateral trade strategies focused on results.
Company Name: Eastern European Institute for Commerce
Contact person: Media Relations
E-mail: Send an email
Country: United States